Thursday, March 17, 2011

ICT Q AND A.

Today at Enrich I went to a very interesting workshop. It was called ICT Q and A. We learnt some cool tricks with the computer, like highlighting things in different colours and how to paste, copy and cut [the computer way]. We also learnt how to change our screen-savers. It was a very cool workshop and I learnt loads of things that I did not know how to do. We learnt how to take screen-shots in different ways. The workshop helped me know more about computers. It was awesome.

This is a screen shot I took using command, shift and 4 all at the same time. It lets you choose the area you want to take a shot of.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella
    You are having a lot of fun learning. I would love you to show some of these ICT skills to me and the class.
    From MS Devery

    ReplyDelete