Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can you lie to yourself?

A very interesting question. Can you lie to yourself? Yes or no? Perhaps, as you could tell yourself something that is not true. But you would still know that it is not true. Then again, don't you have to know the truth to tell a lie? I myself have no idea. But I really want to know what you people think. I would really like it if you posted some comments sharing your thoughts and ideas. It would be interesting to know. What is your opinion? The answer to this question can be yes or no. That is what makes it so interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. Well I think you COULD lie to yourself, but you would still know it was a lie so does that make it a true lie? Tricky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I dont think you can lie to yourself. You are the one true self that you can not lie to. I guess that is why our inner voice is important to listen to.

    ReplyDelete