Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two stars and a wish

 Since this is the last day at Enrich for term 2, we have to have a blog post on two stars and a wish. Two stars are something that you think you have done well at, and a wish is something you would like to happen, like more ICT workshops. So, my two stars and  a wish are:
STAR 1: I think I have done really well with blog posts - this is my seventeenth post throughout the year. Also, I don't just type two lines with black font, and no normal font for me! I always at least make the writing italic+bold, and I almost ALWAYS change the colour! And I always fix up my spelling, I don't wait for a teacher to come along and put a space between words! Even if I do need help with a tricky word, I make sure that the words I know are spelt correctly. I also try to add as much detail to the post as I can, and quite often put an image on the post. That is why I think I am good with my blog posts.
STAR 2: I reckon I have done pretty good with my writing.I have been e-mailing my stories to Katie, one of our teachers, and she really liked them. There is quite a few I have done, and Katie says they are full of description, and that is why I think I have done well with my writing.
WISH: My wish is to have lots of descriptive writing workshops, because I really like doing descriptive writing. It is my talent. I like describing certain things, like a beach, a haunted house, a beautiful orchard, a rocky mountain, a pretty island, an ugly island where witches live, a ghostly graveyard, and lots more. I also like writing explanations, narratives, but not so much recounts.
These are my two stars and a wish, and I hope at the end of term 3, I ill have lots more different ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment