Thursday, June 16, 2011

Being gifted and what it means to me

For me, being gifted means you are above average in different areas.  A big part of being gifted means going to Enrich every Thursday.  At school, people think I'm the smartest person EVER but only in a few different subjects - writing, mainly, and sometimes my reading. I am not that talented in maths, but that is okay!  Going to Enrich really helps me, as they don't do the regular school curriculum.  They have different challenges, and it is really fun.  Also, they don't just do reading, writing, maths at set times.  The teachers incorporate it in all areas.  For example, Katie sends us an email every morning, and that is reading because we have to read it to see what's going on.  Also, our blog posts are kind of like writing.  Enrich really helps me.  Being gifted is a very special thing to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment