Thursday, June 23, 2011

Science talent development-what we are up to now

As you know, for my talent development I am doing nature science. We are studying animal adaptations, and now we are up to doing a keynote about our animal. Mine is a wild horse. I have about two slides to go, and I hope I will be able to finish them before the end of term, because next term is when we start our passion projects. I have a wee bit more to do, as I have not yet contacted an expert on wild horses. I am using the skills that I learnt in the keynote ICT workshop to do my keynote about animal adaptations, adding on pictures and stuff. When I'm finished, I might put a snapshot of the title page on one of my blogs. But for now, here is one of the pictures I used in my keynote above on the right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment