Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Passion Time

Guess what? Today at Enrich we had Passion Time, between Morning Tea and Lunchtime, which was time to explore the things we are passionate about. I did writing. It was fun, but next time I want to try something different. I haven't chosen yet (Or have I?) but there are lots of thigns to pick from. Sculpting, animating, Wearable Arts, carving, Maths, (OK, so not Maths because I hate it) But it is an option if I change my mind (Fat chance!) The Wearable Arts sounds cool, and I picked up a snippet of it because I was just around the corner, hehe... I reckon the sculpting sounds cool, but I probably won't do it yet. I haven't head a lot about the carving... and NO, I'm still not doing maths! 
That's all, really. I'm sort of leaning towards the Wearable Arts, but I can't name many times where I stayed keen on the idea for more than three days, maximum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment