Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wearable Arts Passion Time

Oh - my - gosh! The BEST thing just happened to me again. It was amazing. I did Wearable Arts for Passion Time today! I really wanted to, so I did. I worked with Destiny, Amy and Kady. We looked on Safari for dresses and ideas, and then sketched the one we liked, and then changed it ever so slightly. There is also a competition for fashion designing in Gore. They have one every year, and I'm doing it this year. 
Like I already said, it was awesome. I was totally engrossed in what we were doing. I searched my favourite colour dresses. Blue dresses, purple dresses, black dresses, gold dresses, sliver dresses. It was absolutely amazing. Amazing, awesome, cool, and fun! I am SO going to stay on Wearable Arts next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment