Monday, April 8, 2013

Reflections

The four cornerstones at Enrich are Concept Curriculum, Mental Edge, Passion/Talent, and Affective Domain. I've mentioned them a million times in my posts. And I've got a hundred and seventeen of them. We all know what they are and what they mean. At Enrich, we do activities to learn about the cornerstones. And those activities are usually fun. (Usually...)
We've done lots even in this first term (yes, it is nearly over. How very sad) and today we had to reflect on them. There was a paper copy and a digital copy, and we had to fill out the four boxes, one for each cornerstone, saying what activities we did to learn about that cornerstone and why we did it. Sorry if I'm boring you. I do try and make my posts exciting, but no luck - yet (heh heh heh....) I did a digital version, and it was pretty easy (once the gigglers I was working beside got themselves sorted and on with it!).
Here is my copy of the Term One reflection: (Sorry if it's a bit hard to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment