Monday, May 13, 2013

Je suis si excite!!!

If you're wondering what 'Je suis si excite' means, it's French for 'I'm so excited.' And I am - really excited! Another thing you might be wondering is why I chose French. I mean, why not Italian, or Spanish, or Japanese? Well, I chose French because next week I am going to do a French workshop with Madison, as part of the student-led workshops.
I've wanted to learn French for ages, and I've heard of lots of different websites but I never found the time. Now I'm going to be learning with Madison, a student who has been studying French for her Passion Project. And, like I said before, I'm REALLY EXCITED! 
I don't really know why I want to learn French, of all languages. I don't have any French heritage or anything. Pretty much the only connection I have with France is that I do ballet, and all the moves are in French, and ballet originated in France and all that. Also, my older cousin Madison (not the Madison who's going to be taking the workshop) went to France last year, and she had the most AWESOME time. I was so jealous!
Anyway, I know a bit of basic French - Bonjour, Au revior, je, suis, si, excite, oui, non, maines, maman, papa. But I can't wait to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment