Monday, June 10, 2013

Catching Up

I have to catch up this week because I was not here last week (well, nobody was, Queen's Birthday, remember?) but I wasn't here the week before that either because I was in Auckland for an aerobics competition, and the week before THAT I was sick. 

So that's three weeks (well, two weeks, really, because nothing happened last week) of catching up to do! Not that catching up is a massive task at Enrich,  because we don't really have things that we go back to a lot, like Maths Contracts or Inquiry or whatever. Except...
PASSION PROJECTS!!!!!!

My historical fiction diary was exactly as I left it three weeks ago - so nothing had been done to it for three whole weeks! I had to get cracking. My fingers went flying over the keyboard. Click-click-click-click-clickety-click-clickety. Click. And one more click for luck. 

I'm going to ask if I can work on my diary at lunch (we're not allowed on the computer without permission today) and no way will the extra work make up for all the time I lost, but hopefully it will help!

I've just completed my 'Passion Project weekly planning' sheet, which is reflecting on this week's passion time and planning for next week. 
Hope I get my story finished soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment