Monday, February 25, 2013

Patterns

Want to know what our universal concept is for the year? Patience, patience, and keep reading.
Our Concept Curriculum for the year (our universal concept) is... wait, I need to yawn.
Ooaaaaaaahh. Okay, so where was I again? Oh, yeah. Our universal concept for the year is Patterns. You know. The oh-so-lovely flower-patterned wallpaper in your house. The stripes on your mutant pet zebra. The spots on your mutant pet cheetah. Patterns.

The four categories...


I'm going to tell you a story. Once upon a time these dudes came along and said that patterns were sorted into four categories; Beauty, Strength, Survivability, and... darn it, I need to yawn again. Sorry, got no sleep last night. Ooaaaaaaaahh. So, beauty, order, strength and survivability. BOSS for short. Things created to generate those four things. Remember, they've got to relate to patterns. Can you think of any? If you can, then leave a comment telling me what they are, because I've got like zero comments on this blog. My mum left me one, my teacher at school left me one, and my teachers at Enrich post comments, since they have my details, and they can get into my account. Anyway, pur-lease leave a comment, even if you can't think of anything created to generate beauty, strength, survivability or order. Until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment